Employment and Economic Sustainability Project
From 2014 SOS Children’s Villages Armenian Charity Foundation launched a new project aimed at supporting the families, which face problems of unemployment and economic instability apart from other problems.
Within the frameworks of the project more than 700 unemployed people in Yerevan have been provided with the opportunity to improve their professional skills and/or obtain new ones, as well as with professional tools and equipment to be fully competitive in the labor market.
Тhe project participants are provided with the following services:
- consultations on professional orientation,
- short-term vocational trainings,
- working tools,
- development of job searching skills,
- support for starting small business,
- participation in job fairs,
- group social work,
- individual social work and psychological empowerment.